I tried to art my way through studying the back and lower extremities. I got the art part down; the anatomy, not so much.
More notes! Earlier this month, I blogged about my feels over the intersection of Anatomy and Art. This is just more of the same. With more ink.
When we get to internal organs next year, I’ll try my hand at inking even the outlines and muscles.
And in other news:
- I went on a 1200 calories per day diet last week, with the help of the planned meal deliveries from Gourmet Kusina. I’ll try to blog about the merits and demerits of having meals planned out for you… some day.
- My sister’s out watching a premier showing of Doctor Strange right now. I, on the other hand, am preparing for my customary post-whole-day-dissection-shower-back-pain nap.
- You know, it’s strange to realize that my life literally has nothing going for it, except for some random chats with still irrelevant people, and friendships, and family, and love. These relationships might all die like my cactus.
- (I’m seriously annoyed because when I was drafting this life update in my head, I had more things to say).
- Duterte’s still making a mess of things.