I keep looking at our pantry and thinking: what else can we do?
Introduction: Corned Beef Omelette
Or as I call it, the breakfast pizza. I just enjoy making breakfast dishes, okay?
We usually heat corned beef with cubed potato and sliced onions. At some point the same recipes can get pretty boring, so I looked through the web for something else to do…
This recipe is 99% inspired by FOODIY REYNA over at YouTube.
I think they had a lot more success than I did in keeping everything intact. It might be because our nonstick pan has been failing us recently. But it looks pretty much identical! I hope.
Ingredients: Corned Beef Omelette
- 2 small potatoes, cubed
- 1 can of corned beef, around 150-250 grams – I used a lot more than was recommended in FOODIY REYNA’S RECIPE, lol.
- 3 eggs – I had to add more eggs because we had a huge pack of Argentina’s corned beef to consume 😂
- 1-2 tbsps vegetable oil
- 1 onion, cubed
- 1 tbsp spring onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp red bell pepper, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Italian seasoning for extra flavor
Breakfast Pizza Recipe
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- Beat eggs in a large bowl.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add red bell pepper and spring onions.
- Sauté onion in a pan until translucent.
- Add corned beef and potato cubes. Cook under low heat for around 10 minutes until potato cubes are soft.
- Add egg mixture.
- Cover pan and cook in low heat for another 10 minutes. – I think FOODIY REYNA recommended 15 more minutes of cooking. I don’t if it was a difference in our stoves, but 15 minutes would have been way too much for us.
- Slice and serve!
Until next time!
❤️ Your resident kitchen gremlin